Books Written by Bryan Cohen
Commission: Earn 50% per digital sale and 20% for every paperback sale!
An affiliate program for selling Bryan Cohen’s downloadable writing instruction and idea generation books online and earning 50% commission per sale is available via the E-junkie online system for anyone with a Paypal account to receive payment of commissions. You can join Bryan’s affiliate program for free. Sales made through your affiliate links are logged on E-junkie's automated system to ensure that you are credited your appropriate commissions reliably.
Benefits of the Affiliate Program
- 50% Commission Rate on each sale
- Becoming an affiliate is free - you have nothing to lose!
- Create your own hub page on Build Creative Writing Ideas and get your friends and family to post book reviews to increase your sales! (See "Friends and Family" below)
- Tracking cookie means that you will also be credited for any follow-up purchases by a customer referred by you of any of the books on the program for a 6 month period from when that visitor first visited this website via your affiliate link!
- Multiple books on related topics which gives a great opportunity for repeat purchases and repeat commissions.
You can promote an individual product by an affiliate link to its individual promotional page and/or use an affiliate link to direct people to the List of All the Books on the program.
- Additional relevant self help books are likely to be added from time to time to provide added value for customers and provide the potential for further sales for affiliates.
- You can view your own affiliate statistics of items sold and earnings you have made at the E-junkie website.
Friends and Family
In most affiliate programs, you post a page on your personal blog and hope for the best with massive e-mail blasts. The reason this program is different is because I want you to use my own web traffic to make you money! All you need to do is sign up for this program, then contact me saying you want to be a part of the "Friends and Family" plan. As part of this plan, you will be granted freedom to give free books to your friends and family in trade for a review of the book after they read it. You will be given your own personal Build Creative Writing Ideas page on which to post these reviews. Anybody who finds those pages and buys the book based on your affiliate links, even if you didn't directly refer them, will count toward your affiliate earnings! Once you sign up for the program, make sure to use the Contact Me page.
How To Become an Affiliate
1. Join Bryan Cohen’s Affiliate Program by registering for a FREE account on the E-junkie website at the link below (the program operates in accordance with the terms on the E-junkie website).
Join Bryan Cohen’s Affiliate Program at E-Junkie
2. Once you have registered for a FREE account at E-junkie, get your link code so that you can direct people to Bryan’s promotional pages and gain credit for any sales generated by your referrals. To do this, take the following steps from the affiliate admin page on the e-Junkie website:
a. On the Affiliate Admin page click Get Affiliate Code
b. Select Build Creative Writing Ideas from the Select Merchant menu if it is not already selected.
c. Click Get Affiliate Code, then do either of the following at your choice:
(i) Copy the Common Hop Link code to get HTML code for a link to Bryan's page listing all of his books AND/OR (ii) Alternatively if you want a link to a page promoting a specific book, select the book you are interested in from the drop down list under Get Product Specific Affiliate Links and click Get Affiliate Code to obtain a link to the page specific to that book.
3. Market the books in any legitimate way that you want to. Use your affiliate link to direct people to the promotional pages for any book that you want to sell as an affiliate. This will ensure that you are automatically credited for sales of the books to people finding out about the books from your link. Marketing methods you might want to consider could include:
- Emailing people on your newsletter list to promote one or more of the books
- Creating an article on the topic covered by one of the books and including your affiliate link to the promotional page for the relevant book at the end of the article, then posting the article it on your website or article directories
- Putting your affiliate link to some of the books in a prominent and relevant position on your website
Payment of Your Affiliate Commissions
Any affiliate commissions due to you will be paid on a monthly lump-sum by the end of the month following a completed sales month, e.g. commissions for sales made in January would be paid out by the end of February (if a customer referred by you is refunded for any reason then no commission for that sale will be payable to you). Payment will be via Paypal who will deduct their own commission in accordance with their usual terms for your account with them. Be sure to enter your Paypal email when you create your E-junkie account to ensure that you can be paid!
Following the above steps should enable you to start marketing my writing and motivational books and receiving commissions for any sales made, details of which will be logged by the automated E-junkie system. You can use your own website, permission based emails, articles or other reasonable marketing techniques to market the books, but you must not market them in any way which might bring the products or my service into disrepute and on no account should you engage in anything which might be construed as sending unsolicited email. I reserve the right to terminate an affiliate's account with me if for any reason I no longer wish that person or organization to be part of my affiliate network.
You can find E-junkie's own instructions and information about creating affiliate links at: Ejunkie - Help page for Affiliates.
For other questions about my affiliate program please Contact me using my contact form.
comments powered by
Written by Bryan Cohen
Bryan Cohen is the author of more than 30 books, many of which focus on creative writing and blasting through that pesky writer's block. His books have sold more than 20,000 copies. You can find him on Google+ and Facebook.
Write a Story Based on These Prompts or This Article!
Use the above prompts or article as inspiration to write a story or other short piece.