Visualization and Manifesting
There have been many books written on the subject of visualization and manifesting. While these are concepts that some people give absolutely no weight to, those who are in the know love using this positive power to increase the amount of good in their lives. Personally, I have used these concepts to improve my interpersonal relationships, my health and the amount of money flowing into my life. I am extremely grateful for the people who have created work on the subject that has inspired me and millions of others. Here are my 7 favorites:
7. Happy for No Reason – Marci Shimoff's seriously awesome book taught me that happiness has a lot to do with your thoughts and beliefs and less to do with an inherent ability to be joyful. You can reprogram yourself to be happier and once you've passed that hurdle, manifesting your desires becomes much, much easier.
6. Ask and It Is Given – Esther and Jerry Hicks have created one of the most important books for visualization and manifesting known to humanity. Why? Because it includes examples of how to get yourself in the right mindset for the Law of Attraction. Plenty of books talk about visualization, but this is one of the only ones with concrete examples.
5. Do What You Love, The Money Will Follow – Marsha Sinetar hasn't exactly created a manifestation book here, but what she has done is prove an important part of the Law of Attraction. Part of earning a living from life comes from listening to your impulses about what you should be doing in life. If you listen to what your heart is telling you to do for a career, manifesting wealth will not be a problem for you.
4. The Abundance Book – John Randolph Price's tiny tome proudly sits on my bookshelf in between two much larger works that say a lot less in their additional pages. The book contains the 40 day prosperity plan which I've personally used to improve how I manifest money. It's very dogmatic but quite intriguing if you're willing to approach it with an open mind.
3. Think and Grow Rich – Napoleon Hill's in the industry of visualization and manifesting, this book has sold over 20 million copies because it has proven successful for so many over the course of over 70 years. I also love that it doesn't focus entirely on monetary wealth, despite the title, because riches also include health and a rewarding family life.
2. The Dynamic Laws of Prosperity – Catherine Ponder's book may come off as too strange and spiritual for some people, but that's one of the reasons I like it. It doesn't hold religion back, because understanding religion and God, no matter what faith you come from, is an integral part of the Law of Attraction. I have used affirmations from this book to help me manifest a better financial life.
1. Creative Visualization – Shakti Gawain literally wrote the book on visualization and manifestation. This book bring together a lot of the different ideas of visualization and discusses how to best use it to improve your life. I love that Gawain includes a chapter about how you can't use this power for evil, only to increase the good in the world. What a fantastic message!
Done with Visualization and Manifesting? Go back to Motivation Techniques.
comments powered by
Written by Bryan Cohen
Bryan Cohen is the author of more than 30 books, many of which focus on creative writing and blasting through that pesky writer's block. His books have sold more than 20,000 copies. You can find him on Google+ and Facebook.
Write a Story Based on These Prompts or This Article!
Use the above prompts or article as inspiration to write a story or other short piece.