291. In some families, Christmas gifts are hidden throughout the house like a game of Hide and Seek. Imagine if your family tried this tradition out. Where would the good hiding places be and in which rooms would you find certain gifts?
292. What are some movies or television shows that remind you of X-Mas? Do you think your family would consider making that entertainment a yearly tradition? Why or why not?
293. Create a conversation between yourself and a version of you from one year ago. What will you tell the past version of yourself about X-Mas? What might the past you remember about what you wanted during the holiday and why?
294. What would your X-Mas celebration be like if everyone from your entire extended family came over for the holiday? How many family members would there be? Who might you enjoy spending time with the most and why?
295. During a snowy X-Mas day, you and your friends have set forth on an adventure throughout the town. What activities might you plan and what goals would you want to achieve during your journey?
296. Describe an ornament you might create to show your family what X-Mas means to you. Make sure to include what the ornament is made out of, how you made it, and what it represents.
297. If you could give a gift to one non-family member who would it be and why? What would you give this person as a present? What would the person's reaction be?
298. In Austria, Santa Claus is thought to have an evil twin named Krampus who punishes all the kids who misbehave. What would happen if Santa and Krampus confronted each other on X-Mas Eve and why?
299. On X-Mas Eve in Norway, families hide brooms because of a superstition that evil spirits might take them to ride around on. What would you do if you saw an evil spirit riding a broom? Would you be afraid? Why or why not?
300. In Caracas, Venezuela, churchgoers go to morning mass the week before Christmas using roller skates. Imagine if everyone in your town used skates to get around the entirety of X-Mas week. How would this change traffic and why?