301. All gift-giving on Christmas has been abolished and the holiday is now only about food, family, religion, and friendship. How would this change the holiday for you and your family? Why would the holiday be worse and why might it be better?
302. Imagine that Santa Claus has asked you to help him create a magical sidekick to help him deliver presents throughout the world. What would this partner of present-giving look like, how would he act, what would his name be, and why?
303. A giant snowstorm the week before X-Mas has stranded your family at a hotel in the middle of the country. With all the stores closed and all your relatives far, far away, how would the holiday change? Would you still be able to have some fun in such strange circumstances? Why or why not?
304. Putting together a family holiday like X-Mas can be tough work for your parents and relatives. Imagine that you were in charge of planning everything from the decorations to the meals. What might be the most difficult part? What would you enjoy and why?
305. Imagine that a family 500 years in the future has found a video recording of your family X-Mas celebration. What might this future family think about the way you talk, act, and celebrate? How would the family of the future celebrate the holiday themselves?
306. What are some of the nicest things you've done all year that make you deserve a great set of presents for X-Mas? Are you proud of these moments of kindness? Why or why not?
307. What are the naughtiest things you've done in the past year? Do you think this changes whether or not you should get presents? Why or why not? How can you improve your nice-to-naughty ratio next year?
308. A burglar has crept into your house on Christmas Eve, and with everybody asleep, the only people who can stop it are the magical ornaments on the Christmas tree. Write a story about the ornaments coming to life to save your presents and kicking the criminals to the curb.
309. After securing two tickets to the North Pole, you and a friend or family member of your choice have traveled all the way to Santa's workshop. You knock on the giant wooden door. What happens next?
310. How would the world be different if everyone took magical sleighs to school and work? Describe the view you might see in your aerial journey throughout the town.