271. How would your life be different if Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer was your best friend? What kind of adventures would the two of you go on?
272. Describe your ideal X-Mas tree. What would the ornaments, lights, and gifts look like? How hard would it be to set up?
273. It's Christmas morning, and after hearing a noise, you've tiptoed downstairs to get a closer look. As you peer around the hallway, you come upon a major surprise! What is the surprise and how do you react to it?
274. What is your favorite X-Mas song and why do you like it? What is your least favorite X-Mas song and why do you dislike it? Have you ever had to sing these X-Mas classics?
275. What would you do if your next-door neighbor was a real-live elf? What kinds of questions would you ask and how would he or she answer them?
276. How would X-Mas be different if you lived in the desert? How would the holiday change if you lived in the rainforest? Underwater? How about in the North Pole itself?
277. Do you think that you are on the naughty or nice list this year and why? What are some ways in which you could be nicer to the people you care about?
278. What types of presents do you think your parents wanted when they were your age? Would you have enjoyed those toys as much as they did?
279. Imagine that you have the choice to make whatever foods you want for a family X-Mas feast. What would be on your special menu? How do you think your family members would like their dining choices?
280. What are some of the smells you think of when you think about X-Mas? What people, places, and things do those smells remind you of?