731. As pollution continues to increase from year to year, how do you think the planet Earth will look for your children and your children's children? How can you personally contribute to making the earth a cleaner place in the future?
732. While progress is important for better toys, games, and activities, it tends to add more pollution. Is it better to have more entertaining, advanced and convenient objects and activities or is it better to have a cleaner planet and why?
733. Imagine that you and a team of community service workers are picking up trash by the side of the road. What kind of trash do you see? How does it make you feel to see and pick up the rubbish that other people could have thrown away?
734. One way to treat the Earth better is to reduce how much electricity we use. What are all of the things you do at home that use electricity? How would you occupy yourself on an electricity-free night?
735. Imagine that you and a group of friends have discovered a new animal species in the rainforest. The only issue is that it's a section of forest that is about to be cut down by a local company. What do you do and why?
736. Before environmental regulations were in place, companies dumped their waste and chemicals into the nearby water or in the ground. Why do you think they were so irresponsible with their waste management? How would you have done it differently?
737. Write out a plan for a nature vacation that is absent of electricity and technology. Where would you go, what would you do, and how would you enjoy it?
738. Create a conversation between two extremely tall trees as they watch pollution float by. What are their opinions on the passing chemical gases? What do they remember about a cleaner and healthier time?
739. Do you think recycling is an important way to help the planet? Why or why not? What are some of the things you and your family recycle?740. Imagine if everyone in your town rode bikes instead of driving cars. How would it change the town? Would it decrease the amount of pollution in the area? Why or why not?