741. Spending time with nature is a common Earth Day activity. Where would you go to celebrate nature near your town? What would you do there and why?
742. One way to spend ED is to join a group in picking up trash from a beach or a street. Who would you recruit to join you in this activity and how would you make it fun?
743. Many organizations hold fundraisers for Earth-related causes on the holiday, such as concerts, fun runs, and bake sales. What kind of fundraiser would you want to hold? What organization would you donate the proceeds to and why?
744. Imagine that you have been asked to create a new environmental movie for ED. What would the movie be about and how would you go about filming it with an unlimited budget and access to the best and brightest celebrities?
745. The organization Project Aware holds underwater diving events to pick up waste in the water during ED. Do you think trash in the ocean would be a problem? Why or why not?
746. Imagine that your entire classroom has become a forum of discussion about the Earth for the entire day. What topics might you and your peers discuss? Would some people be resistant to changing their anti-Earth habits and if so, why?
747. Learning about the Earth is just as important as teaching other people what you've learned. Who is someone you could teach something about the Earth that you learned today? How might this person react to your new knowledge?
748. Planting new trees to make up for the ones that have been torn down is an important activity on ED. Create a conversation between an old tree and a young tree talking about the holiday. What might they discuss and why?
749. While some people take an hour off of electricity during ED, there are still people in the world who rarely use electricity. How would your life be different if you didn't have electricity? What would you do with your free time and why?750. What do you think is the most important way to celebrate Earth Day? Why don't more people take the opportunity to honor the planet like that for the holiday?