721. Do you think it's important to have a holiday to concentrate on the environment and the health of planet Earth? Why or why not?
722. What are some of the ways that you can help to take care of the environment more effectively? How hard would it be for you to put those changes into practice? Why?
723. If we are unable to improve how we treat the planet, how do you think the earth will look in a thousand years? How different would life be for a person your age to live in such a polluted environment?
724. Create a made-up story using the following words: planet, trash, cleaning, and green.
725. What would be some good ways for you and your family to celebrate Earth Day? Do you think that everybody in your family would be on board? If so, what would each family member do to be involved? If not, who do you think would drag his or her feet and why?
726. One of the coolest environmental habits is the practice of recycling. What are some ways that you could recycle bottles, cans, and other materials that can end up landfills?
727. Imagine that you and your friends were in a room with one of the biggest polluters in the world. What would you say to this person to make him or her change his or her ways? Would you be successful? Why or why not?
728. Have you ever planted a tree, flower or other kind of plant? If so, what was it and did you enjoy getting your hands dirty and why? If not, what would be your plant of choice to put into the ground to watch grow? Why?
729. Hundreds of years ago, people didn't know as much about the environment and sent coal dust and other pollutants out into the environment. How do you think the world would be different today if we protected the environment from the beginning?
730. Imagine that you lived in a perfectly green world. Describe how the air, water, and ground feel in a place without any kind of pollution.