681. Easter comes at the end of the Christian period of fasting known as Lent, in which people give up certain types of luxuries or habits for 40 days. What are some things and activities that you think you'd have a hard time giving up for 40 days? Which would be the toughest and why?
682. Create a conversation between two marshmallow Peeps during the spring holiday. Do they enjoy how popular they've become? Are they scared of being eaten? Why or why not?
683. Imagine that you and your friends have signed up for an Easter egg-rolling contest. The first to the end of the course with the egg still in their spoon wins. Which of your friends would win and why?
684. Who in your family would most enjoy the practice of painting an Easter egg? Why do you think that family member is the most artistic?
685. Americans eat billions of jellybeans during the holiday. What is your favorite jellybean flavor and why?
686. Describe a beautiful Easter basket filled with candy. Detail everything inside, from the green paper grass to all of the delicious treats.
687. Somehow you've become stuck inside a chocolate Easter egg! What will you do to escape? How might you have gotten in there in the first place?
688. Imagine that you and your family have been transported into a cartoon world. Your next-door neighbors are a bunch of talking baby chicks and a human-sized Easter bunny! What are some of the other strange things you see in this animated world? Do you enjoy living there? Why or why not?
689. Even though this is a very important religious holiday, it has become one of the biggest candy-eating days of the year. Why do you think candy became such a major part of the celebration?690. Imagine that one of your pets began laying candy Easter eggs. People from all over the world have come to see your magical animal. What happens next and why?