671. What is the best treat you could ever hope to find in an Easter egg? How excited would you be if you actually found it and what would you do with such a prize? What would make the treat so special?
672. You hear a knock on your front door and it's the Easter Bunny! He says that he's extremely tired and could use some motivation to keep delivering Easter baskets around the world. What do you say to the Easter Bunny to give him the pep talk he needs?
673. Describe the most colorful Easter egg you've ever seen. What are all the different colors represented and how would you describe the pretty pattern if there is one?
674. Imagine that the animal of the holiday was not a bunny at all but some other animal entirely. What animal would you choose to be the face of the holiday and why? What are some of the other ways the holiday would change with this new and improved animal?
675. Easter is one of the biggest holidays of the spring season. What is the thing you like the most about spring and why? What is the thing you like the least about spring and why don't you like it?
676. It's a tradition for people to try to wear some of their finest clothing during the holiday for Church services. What do you think your Easter outfit would look like if you were trying to look your best? How would you try to spice it up to make it more interesting and why?
677. What kind of candies and toys would make up your perfect holiday basket? Why would you choose those items specifically?
678. Create a made-up story using the following words: bunny, egg, bonnet, and sunshine.
679. You and three of your friends have gained entry into a worldwide Easter egg hunt with a big cash prize! Describe the hunt from beginning to end, including whether or not your team is the winner.
680. While the holiday is full of candy eggs and decorative eggs, sometimes the best kind of egg is one you cook. What is the tastiest kind of egg you've ever had and why was it so good? What are some other foods that have eggs in them that you enjoy?