281. One of the biggest events of the fall is when all the kids head back to school for a brand new year. Do you enjoy the end of summer vacation and the beginning of the new year? Why or why not?
282. Oktoberfest, a fall festival, celebrates German culture. What are some things you know about other cultures? If you had your pick of festivals and parties from every culture in the world, which one would you choose to attend and why?
283. There are events throughout the country that celebrate everything about the pumpkin, from picking them to firing them through the air with cannons. What about pumpkins do you love the most and why?
284. Many fall carnivals and street festivals include a face painting booth where you can get any design painted onto your face. If there was a face painter right in front of you, what design would you ask for and why? Do you think face painting would be difficult to do? Why or why not?
285. The fall harvest is a major event throughout the farming world. Imagine that your family depended on food and the money earned from it to make a living. How much time and effort would you need to put in to make sure the harvest goes smoothly and why?
286. Going to see a play or musical at the theater can be a fall event for you and your family. What kind of show would you want to see and why? Would it be tough to act or direct a show like that? Why or why not?
287. After visiting a turkey farm, you and your family have opted to adopt a turkey to keep as a pet. How do you think Thanksgiving and the rest of the fall would be different with a turkey to feed instead of a turkey to eat? Why?
288. Some fall events celebrate the changing of the leaf colors by going out into the forest and looking at the beautiful, natural scene. What is it about fall foliage that people find so beautiful? Do you think it's the prettiest part of nature? Why or why not?
289. The fall is filled with blues and jazz music festivals. Have you ever heard blues or jazz music? If so, how did it make you feel and why? If not, imagine that you are attending your first concert of this style of music. Describe what it might be like and how you'd enjoy it.290. The fall is a time for agriculture and local festivals hold celebrations on everything ranging from avocadoes to pigs. Do you think agriculture is important? Why or why not? How would the world be different if nobody took up farming and all the crops shriveled up?