361. You run the top costume shop in town and every fall there are thousands of kids who look to you to get them the best Halloween outfit. What are your top three sellers and why? What part of the business do you enjoy the most and why?
362. For three years running, you've won first place in the annual biggest pumpkin growing competition, making your farm one of the top fall tourist attractions. What was it that made you decide to go into pumpkin farming? How are you able to successfully grow such huge orange fruits every single year?
363. It's tough being an actual witch during the fall, because there are so many imposters out there, especially on Halloween. What are some of the spells that you cast in your day-to-day life? Is it hard keeping your witchy identity a secret? Why or why not?
364. As the principal for a huge elementary school, you try your best to learn all the students' names and how you can best help them to succeed from the fall through the start of the summer. What are some of your responsibilities as the head of the school? What would you enjoy the most about the job and why?
365. If a homeowner has a leaf catastrophe in his or her backyard, you are the person who can make the yard spotless in under 24 hours. Armed with a team of leaf-blowing and rake-wielding employees, you know exactly how to handle any leaf-related situation. What would you do if a landscaping competitor came into town and tried to take your business and why?
366. You've cooked for 500 and you've cooked for five, but every Thanksgiving meal you've made has made you feel just as fulfilled. What is your favorite part of being a professional Thanksgiving chef and why? Which is your favorite dish or dessert to make and why?
367. Ever since you were placed in the middle of a corn field, you wondered if you got into the right line of work. You've failed to succeed in the first rule of being a scarecrow: scaring crows away. Describe your typical day from beginning to end, including any conversations you have with the non-frightened birds.
368. You prepare all spring and summer for your fall career as a professional football coach. You have football plays to plan and egos to deal with, but you love every minute of it. What is the toughest part of dealing with multi-millionaire athletes every day? What is your best quality as a coach and why?
369. Your job is on the line every fall as you wait to see how well the television shows you've chosen do in the new television schedule. You've been told that if you don't move up from last place in the ratings to second place, you'll be canned. What are some of the shows you've selected to be ratings winners? What is the toughest part of your job and why?
370. You wanted to sell the rundown, old house, but as part of a will, you had to continue to run the haunted house business in the creepy former mansion. After growing up there, you'd gotten tired of cheap thrills and fake monsters. What will you do to keep the business going and to keep it interesting for yourself? What is the scariest part of the haunted house and why?