401. What is your first thought when you see a bunch of fall leaves gathered in your backyard? Is it a positive or a negative thought and why? Would the other members of your family feel the same way? Why or why not?
402. How might a bird or a squirrel feel upon seeing the leaves fall to the ground and why? What might their first action be to prepare for the changing of the seasons and why?
403. How would you react if you saw an actual ghost on Halloween? Would you say anything to the ghost and, if so, what and why? Would other people be able to see the ghost, too? Why or why not?
404. Do you believe in ghosts? Why or why not? Have you seen anything in your life that might lead you to believe in things we can't explain? Why or why not?
405. What is the most interesting pumpkin you've ever seen in your life? What was it that made it so unique: the shape, the size, the color or something else entirely? What do you think happened to that pumpkin and why?
406. Whether it be because of pumpkin assault or decay, pumpkins don't last forever. How does it make you feel when you see a smashed or rotten pumpkin and why? How might the pumpkin feel itself and why?
407. What are some of the sights of fall that make you truly feel that fall has arrived? Are you glad when you see them? Why or why not? What does the arrival of fall mean to you?
408. What are some sights you might see that clue you into the end of fall? How does seeing the end of fall before your eyes make you feel and why? What does the departure of fall mean to you and why?
409. If you could choose any place in the world that you'd have to see at least once every fall for the rest of your life, where would it be and why? What sorts of things would you do there and how would those things change as you get older?410. Artistic people tend to see fall as a time of sadness, but how do you see it? Do you think fall should be connected with any type of emotion? Why or why not? Written by Bryan Cohen