421. Describe the smell of a freshly baked pumpkin pie right out of the oven. How does the aroma make you feel, knowing that in a few short minutes you'll be able to eat it? How would your feeling change if there were many different kinds of pies fresh out of the oven and why?
422. Would you feel any differently if you were a bird perched on the windowsill hoping to get a nibble of that tasty-smelling pie? What would you and your bird friends do to try to get your wings on that dessert? Would you be successful? Why or why not?
423. The fall is a season of pungent spices. What are some of your favorite herb and spice smells during the fall and why? What spice-related memories might smelling the spices conjure up and why?
424. Even with spices, there can be too much of a good thing. How might you feel if you accidentally inhaled way too much cinnamon, cloves, or another spice? What other smells in your life have you taken in too much of and what did you do to correct the problem?
425. Would you say the fall air in your town smells differently than it does during the other seasons? If so, how would you describe the difference? Aside from being a different temperature, how does the season feel different and why?
426. What are some of the grossest, most pungent odors you can think of connected with the fall? Which one is the most disgusting and why? What would you do if your room intensely smelled like that odor for some reason?
427. Describe all the smells you can remember from your most recent Thanksgiving dinner. Which one sticks out the most and why? If you could smell any scent from that dinner frequently throughout the year, which one would it be and why?
428. What is a smell that you think could ruin your Thanksgiving dinner? What would your family do to find a way around it and why? Which of your family members would be the most likely to complain about it?
429. What is the first smell you can ever remember from the fall season? Why do you think it's stuck with you for all these years? What other things happened in connection with that smell and how does the smell make you feel?430. What is the most recent fall smell that really connected with you? Was it a positive or a negative smell and why? Do you think the scent would have connected with someone else too? Why or why not?