411. Describe the sound of your feet coming crashing down on a pile of leaves. What does that series of crinkles and crunches make you think of and why? Does it remind you of any sounds that other things make? Why or why not?
412. If a leaf could make a sound like an animal, what sound would it make and why? What would some other fall plants and vegetables sound like? How would fall be different with barking leaves and hissing pumpkins and why?
413. If you could pick a song to listen to during the fall, what would it be and why? In what ways does the song make you think of the season and why? Would your family members agree with you? Why or why not?
414. Which musical instruments or styles of music make you think of fall the most and why? Describe what a fall concert of only these instruments and styles might be like. Would you enjoy it? Why or why not?
415. What are some spooky fall sounds that you might associate with Halloween? How do those sounds make you feel and why? Which one would scare you the most and why?
416. What is it about being in the dark that makes noises, especially creepy Halloween noises, even scarier? What noise do you think would scare you the most if you were sitting in a pitch-black room and why?
417. The sights, smells, and tastes of Thanksgiving are so prevalent, it's hard to remember the sounds. What are some of the sounds that occur around your holiday table? Which sound do you enjoy the most, which do you enjoy the least, and why?
418. What sounds do your family members make while actually eating the Thanksgiving meal? Would you say your family members have good table manners? Why or why not? Are your table manners near the top, near the bottom or somewhere in the middle compared to the rest of your family and why?
419. What are some of the sounds that the animals of fall make? How might these sounds be related to their survival? Do any of their sounds scare you? Why or why not?420. What are a few sounds that humans make during the fall? Are these sounds related to fun or survival and why? Which of these sounds would you consider to be the most important for people and why?