391. How did squirrels decide that acorns were their favorite food? Create a mythical origin story to explain how squirrels realized that acorns were the best for them.
392. Create a story using the following words: maple, pile, celebration, and chores.
393. Create a conversation between two old rakes in a garage telling a story about when the first leaf blower came to town. Are they bitter or happy to retire and why?
394. Come up with a poem about a jack-o’-lantern whose candle has gone out while his creators are out of town for the weekend. How does this make him feel and why?
395. You have gone into the pumpkin farming business and you need to write a script for your first television commercial. What do you say during the commercial to get people to choose your farm over other pumpkin farms and why?
396. Your game programmer friend has asked you to come up with an idea for a fall-themed game or app. What is the idea you would have and why? Would you enjoy playing it yourself? Why or why not?
397. Write a song about a Halloween costume contest and a boy wearing a sheet who hopes he can win. Will they boy win and how does he feel after the outcome?
398. You have been hired to create a cartoon set during the fall. What age group would it be for, who would the characters be, and what would happen in the plot and why?
399. Write a letter to your pen pal in another country about how fun your fall has been so far. What is your favorite fall activity to write about and why? Do you mention your family at all? Why or why not?400. Due to a rip in the space-time continuum, you've received a message about the fall from your great-great grandson. How will the fall be different over 50 years in the future? Does the message say anything about future you? Why or why not?