901. What are some of the activities you like to do with your dad? Why do you enjoy them so much?
902. What are some of the lessons your father has taught you that you'd want to teach to your son or daughter? Why do you think those lessons are important?
903. How is your dad unique compared to some of the other dads you know? How is your dad similar to these other fathers?
904. One responsibility of a dad is to protect his children. How does your dad protect you and your family? How often do you need protection?
905. Seeing your child for the first time can be quite a powerful experience. What do you think your dad's reaction was when he first saw you as a baby? Why do you imagine he reacted that way?
906. Imagine that you've decided to improve your behavior for an entire week as your Father's Day present. What would you do differently to be more well-behaved? Why don't you act that way all of the time?
907. Who do you think are the most famous fathers in history? How did they become so famous? How does your father compare to them?
908. Create a conversation between two ties in a clothing store on the day before Father's Day. Do you think they want to be purchased for a dad, or would they rather stay with the other ties? Why?
909. You have been given the responsibility of cooking your father's favorite meal. What are some of the ingredients that you will need? How successful are you at feeding your dad the food he enjoys the most?
910. Write a poem to your dad thanking him for all that he's done for you. Why do you think he'll appreciate the poem?