121. You've just walked into a huge Halloween costume shop filled with outfits and decorations from top to bottom. Describe the entire shop and the parts of it that appeal to you the most.
122. Imagine that you had the ability to carve a jack-o’-lantern into any shape you wanted. What kind of face or object would you carve into it? How would people react when they walked by when it was all lit up?
123. A spooky fog has started moving through your town on the morning of All Hallows Eve. Is it a ghost, or some strange type of weather? Where did it come from and what does it mean?
124. While this holiday is a ton of fun now, do you think you'll still want to dress up in a costume when you get older? Why or why not?
125. In a spooky turn of events, everyone in your class has turned into their costume! The princesses have become real princesses while the werewolves have become scary creatures of the night. What would you become and how would your classroom change?
126. Describe the creepiest, spookiest haunted house you can think of. What kind of scares might you experience from the beginning to the end of your tour?
127. Write a dialogue between a vampire and a werewolf. What might these two frightening creatures have to talk about and why?
128. What kinds of costumes do your family members tend to wear on Halloween? Who has the better costumes, you or them? Why?
129. As you and some friends walk by a scary graveyard, you spot a witch drinking a magic potion. Suddenly, the witch disappears and re-appears right next to you. What happens next?130. Imagine that you have been given the chance to create your own candy for this October celebration. What would you call it and what ingredients would go into it? Do you think other kids would like it?