141. You have been diagnosed with allergies to chocolate, nuts, and other sweets. Your candy-eating days are over. How would the holiday of Halloween change for you? Would you still be interested in dressing up and playing games? Why or why not?
142. You have been chosen as the judge in a worldwide Halloween costume contest. People from around the world have submitted pictures of their elaborate disguises for you to pick from. What might some of the wildest entries be? How would you make your decision?
143. It's been 50 years since the space colony was established on a distant planet from Earth, and now that there are enough kids present, the first trick-or-treat in space has been approved. How will the holiday change now that it's millions of miles away? How will the costumes be different and why?
144. In a world where ghosts have been proven as real, now ghost children and human children go out trick-or-treating together. Describe a night going out on the town with a ghost family. How would the ghost kids enjoy the event?
145. You have been invited to a masked ball, in which you and your friends have to disguise yourselves so well, you won't be able to tell who you're dancing or speaking with. What costume would you choose? How well do you think you'd be able to guess who other people are and why?
146. What sort of things actually scare you? Why do you think they're so frightening?
147. You have become a pumpkin-carving artist, changing boring orange pumpkins into works of art throughout the fall season. What are some of your designs that are the most popular? How might you use your skills to help people in need?
148. Re-cast the scariest movie or television show you've ever seen with the members of your family. What part would each family member play and why? How would the movie or show change filled with the people you know the best?
149. After discovering a book of spells in the attic, you've found out that your family is filled with witches and wizards, including you! How would these new magical powers change your life? Do you think your Halloween nights would be different? Why or why not?
150. Your parents have given you permission to eat candy for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Which kinds of candy would you eat for each meal? Do you think you'd actually be able to make it through the day without any legitimate food? Why or why not?