111. Imagine that you are a piece of candy on Halloween. What kind of candy are you and how would you enjoy the holiday?
112. What is the spookiest thing you've ever seen on this October holiday and why was it so frightening?
113. Write a made-up story using all of the following words: costume, candy, ghost, and pumpkin.
114. What do you want to go as for Halloween and why is it your costume of choice? Will your parents let you? Why or why not?
115. Imagine that every day on the entire calendar has now become Halloween, for 365 straight days of costumes, candy, and jack-o-lanterns! Would you enjoy so many chocolate-filled nights or would you just get a tummy ache? Why?
116. What kind of candy does your family give out on All Hallows Eve? Would you get them to give out something different if you had a choice? Why or why not?
117. What would be your perfect spooky holiday day and night? Describe everything from the moment you wake up to the end of the trick-or-treating session with your friends and family.
118. Describe the scariest Halloween costume or object you've ever seen. Why was it so terrifying? Do you think you could make something scarier yourself?
119. What might an actual ghost say about this holiday? Do you think he or she would enjoy it or think that the holiday is silly? How did you come to meet this chatty ghost?120. Some people ring in the end of October by watching scary movies and television shows. What do you think is the scariest movie or show ever? If you don't know any scary entertainment, you can make up your own film of fear and describe it here.