561. How do you show appreciation to the women in your life? What are some ways in which you can be more respectful and kind, particularly on this international holiday?
562. Why do you think it's important for women to have equal education throughout the world? Why might some people in power want to withhold education from women?
563. In some parts of the world, women are forced into marriages at a very young age and are punished if they refuse. Why do you think it's important for a woman to be able to marry who she wants?
564. There are many important women inventors, artists, and business creators in the world, but they are often overshadowed by male accomplishments. Why are women’s achievements sometimes ignored or disregarded?
565. Imagine that you have been sent several hundred years in the past to observe how differently women were treated. What are some things you might notice? How has the world changed in its views toward women since then?
566. Sexism is when one gender is treated unfairly or like the inferior gender. What are some ways in which you've noticed sexism toward men or women? Why do you think sexism still exists?
567. International Men's Day is November 19, but it doesn't seem to get as much attention as the women's version of the holiday. Why do you think that is? What things might be celebrated on International Men's Day?
568. Create a conversation between a grandmother and granddaughter discussing how women's rights have changed in the last 50 years. How would the granddaughter feel about some of her elder's stories? Why?
569. How can boys and men help to stop gender inequality? What are some reasons they might be interested in helping out?
570. Imagine that you were not allowed to remove a head covering even on the hottest days of the year. How would that make you feel? Why might you not enjoy it?