801. Imagine what kind of gifts your mom gave her mother when she was your age on this special day. How would your mom enjoy getting the same kind of gifts from you?
802. What are some words that would best describe your mom? Do you think she would agree with the words you've chosen? Why or why not?
803. Which of the following gifts would your mom enjoy the most: chocolate, flowers, jewelry, a purse, or a vacation? Why would she enjoy that gift in particular?
804. Imagine that you've found out that your mom is an actual superhero who goes around fighting crime. What would her super powers be? How would you look at her differently and why?
805. Create a dialogue between you and your mom talking about Mother's Day. What would the two of you talk about and why?
806. Mothers love to give advice. What is the best advice your mom has given you and why?
807. What do you think it was like for your mom to carry you around in her belly for nine months? What was fun about having you growing inside of her and what might have been tough?
808. Describe the perfect Mother's Day celebration for your mom from the moment she wakes up to the second she goes to bed. What are some ways you could bring that perfect celebration to reality?
809. If you wrote a book about your mom, what creative title would you give it and why? What are some of the stories you might tell about your mom within its pages?
810. What are some of your mom's favorite hobbies and why does she like them so much? How might you participate in those activities?