821. What are some of the things a person has to learn before becoming a good mother? Do you think most people learn those skills beforehand or do they figure it out as they go along? Why?
822. What kind of advice do you think your mom would give you about being a parent? What would she say are the toughest aspects and what would she say are the most rewarding parts? Do you think you'd take her advice later in life? Why or why not?
823. While moms and dads may both have to do a lot of work when taking care of a child, it's only the mother who can have a baby growing inside of her. What do you think might be the toughest parts of pregnancy and why would they be so difficult?
824. Imagine that you came home from school to find out that your mom was pregnant! How would this news change your family? How would you help your mom over the next nine months?
825. Name some of your mom's favorites in the following areas: hobbies, books, television shows, movies, and songs. Have you ever tried out some of your mother's favorites? Did you enjoy them yourself? Why or why not?
826. Imagine that for mother's day you decided to get your mom all of her favorite things. How would you get all of the gifts together? Would you need any help and from who? What would her reaction be to your massive multi-part gift and why?
827. What are some occurrences that make your mom laugh? Why do you think they make her so happy? How would you describe her laugh? What are some things you can do on Mother's Day to make her laugh like that?
828. Think about a time in which your mom took care of you. Why did you need her help and what did she do to make you feel better? How might you express your appreciation for what she did? What would her reaction be?
829. What are some ways in which your mother is unique from all other mothers? What are some ways in which she is similar to other moms you know?
830. What are some of the traits, habits and personality quirks that you've had passed down to you from your mother? What other aspects of her would you like to inherit from her as you grow up and why?