361. Some people view the new year as a new beginning. What does it mean to have a new beginning? In what ways could you commemorate this fresh start and why?
362. While many people create New Year's resolutions like losing weight or earning more money, few are ever able to achieve them. Why are these resolutions so hard to keep? What are some ways to make goals easier to reach and why?
363. A lot can happen in a year. What are some of your predictions for the next year, both for yourself and for the world at large? What do you think will cause these changes?
364. How and why do you think the following people will change in the next 365 days: your best friend, your parents, your siblings, your teachers, and yourself?
365. You have come across a telescope that allows you to see exactly one year into the future. You can't interact with what you see but you are able to take information from it. How would the view of one year forward change the way you live your life now and why?
366. What is the most important event coming up for you in the next year? Why? What might be the most important event for your friends and your parents? How could you help them during their event and how might they react as a result of your aid?
367. What are three things that happened in the past year that were completely unexpected? Why were they so unanticipated? What surprises might you have to look forward to next year?
368. Upon returning home, your parents tell you about a mysterious package that has arrived for you. It appears to be addressed from you, 10 years in the future. What is in the package? Why and how did the future version of you send it your way?
369. You have been chosen to give a New Year's Eve toast just before midnight to praise the previous year and discuss the bright future ahead of you and your friends. What would you say during the toast? How would your friends react and why?
370. Imagine that you were required to create a to-do list at the end of every year for the following year. What would you put on this mandatory list and why? Do you think you'd get everything on the list completed? Why or why not?