761. Even though you're ready to go outside and play, your parents say that it's time for spring cleaning. What are some of the chores you might have to do during a big cleaning session? Which is the chore you least enjoy doing and why?
762. The rain is in full force, and after getting your parents' permission, you put all of your rain gear on and start splashing in as many puddles as possible. Describe what it's like to splash in a giant puddle. What do you enjoy about it the most and why?
763. Imagine that you have caught a talking bug in a jar. What does the insect have to say to you about nature and the life of a bug? Would you let him free if he asked you to? Why or why not?
764. The breeziness of spring makes it perfect weather to fly a kite. What kind of kite would you fly if you had a choice and why? Where would be the best place for kite flying? Who would you ask to come with you and why?
765. Your family has planned a picnic and you get to choose the menu. What foods would you want to bring and why? How would those food choices change if you had to cook the food yourself?
766. After noticing the birds in your neighborhood don't seem to have a place to stay, you've recruited a group of friends to create a collection of bird houses. What kind of houses would you make for the birds? How would these houses be different than your family's house and why?
767. It's so rainy outside that your parents want you to play inside today. What are some of the things you do in your house when it's pouring outside and why? In what ways can you use your imagination to come up with other playful indoor ideas?
768. While blowing bubbles outside with your friends, you've all become trapped in giant bubbles and you've started to float away. Where will you travel in these huge floating bubbles and why? What will your family think when you tell them about your adventure?
769. Springtime is a great time for art. If you could create any kind of artwork during a warm spring day, what would it be and why? What materials would you need to gather for your project? What would the finished piece of art look like?770. You have been tasked with making up a brand-new game to play with your friends at the park. What will you call the game, what are the rules, and how do your friends enjoy playing it? Written by Bryan Cohen