801. Many spring meals consist of fresh fruits and vegetables. If you had a choice, would you rather eat something fresh or a food from a box or can and why? Is your favorite spring meal fresh or processed?
802. In honor of spring, you're hosting a party at your house with all of your friends. What foods will you put on the menu to both celebrate spring and impress your guests? What are some foods you absolutely wouldn't choose and why?
803. One of the simplest spring desserts is combining fresh strawberries with whipped cream. Would you say that you have simple tastes or that you like things with a lot of different flavors and why? Would you make a good food taster? Why or why not?
804. You have been chosen to create the best and most nutritious salad the world has ever seen. Where will you go looking for these tasty spring ingredients? Would you eat the salad yourself? Why or why not?
805. The spring is the season for the incredible, edible egg! The happiest and healthiest chickens tend to make the tastiest eggs. How hard do you think it would be to treat a chicken right? What steps might you have to take to make sure your chicken was the best she could be and why?
806. Once you have the eggs from your healthy, happy chicken, what will you do with them? What are five different ways you could use eggs in meals? Which would be your favorite and why?
807. Your family has been entered into a fruit pie baking contest and all of you have to help. Which baking task would each of you take and why? What kind of spring pie might you make and why?
808. Some of the best spring seasonings include mint, oregano, rosemary, cilantro, and dill. What are your favorite herbs that you or your parents use to spice up your food? Why is it important to use herbs instead of just salt and ketchup?
809. Fresh cheese straight from the dairy farmer is a wonderful spring treat. What are your favorite uses for cheese? Would you rather have it on a sandwich, a pizza, or on something else? How do you think fresh cheese would be different from processed cheese and why?810. Imagine that you were a rabbit running about the neighborhood during the spring. What kind of vegetables and plants would you look for to eat? Do you think you would be healthier as a human if you ate like that rabbit sometimes? Why or why not? Written by Bryan Cohen