861. Your friends say that you're the sweetest, but you swear it's the bees that do most of the hard work. As a beekeeper, you do your best to make sure the bees are happy and healthy. What do you like the most about tending to bees? What is your favorite bee product and why?
862. Nearly every day you go hiking and get paid for it. All spring long you serve as a trail tour guide in a beautiful, mountainous, wooded area. What is the toughest part of this recreational job? What are some of the job's benefits and why?
863. You are well known around town for the fine jams, nut butters, and other homemade delicacies you sell at the local farmer's market. It's been said that people are willing to drive 100 miles just for your jam. What is it like to have your products so sought after? What are your secrets for the perfect spring jam?
864. There are many companies whose environmental policies need to be changed to keep the world alive, and you're just the protestor to do it. You create signs and travel in big groups to make sure these companies know how important the planet it. Are your protests ever successful? Why or why not?
865. You love Mother's Day for a couple of reasons. Being a florist, it's both the busiest day of the year and it allows you to show off your hard work. What is the toughest part about working with flowers? How do you feel when you see a happy mother with her bouquet from your store and why?
866. You are a stay-at-home mom or dad. You work harder than anybody realizes and you feel great when Mother's Day or Father's Day rolls around because you are so committed to being a parent. Is working as a full-time parent worth it? Why or why not? What are the main benefits and why?
867. As a minor league baseball player nearing the age of 25, this spring training may be your last shot to make the major leagues. You've worked hard, just like the other prospects, and you hope your game will be at its best. What position do you play, what do you do to train, do you make the team, and why or why not?
868. With the spring chorus concert approaching, you feel like you're working 20 hours a day just to keep your head above water. As the choral director, you are responsible for several hundred kids and their (hopefully) beautiful musical performance. What are some of the songs they'll sing, what are your biggest challenges, and how well do they do?
869. You are the fastest runner in the United States. Your college coach has told you that if you finish in first in the last race of the spring, you could be on your way to the Olympics! Does your final race make you nervous? Why or why not? How did you get to be so speedy?
870. As the head groundskeeper for the largest botanical garden in the nation, you know that millions of people will see the work of you and your team. If a tree's leaves are uneven or if a flower droops, you are responsible. What do you enjoy the most about spring and your job? How do you feel when a family stares in awe at your well cared-for creations and why?Written by Bryan Cohen