921. What are some smells that remind you the most of spring? What are some spring memories you might think of while smelling those scents? How would you react the first time you smelled them during the season and why?
922. How do you think the following places would smell differently during the spring and why: New York City, a cow pasture, a lakeside property, and the tropical rainforest?
923. How would you describe the smell of a fresh herb garden? Which of the herbs would stand out the most to you and why? Are there any herbs you wouldn't eat in a million years? Why or why not?
924. How would you react to the smell of a fresh herb garden if you were a bunny? What would you do to try to sneak into the garden to have some lunch? Would you get caught? Why or why not?
925. Of all the flowers you've ever smelled, which one had the most appealing scent and why? How hard do you think it would be to plant a garden full of those flowers and why? Who would you get to help you and why?
926. How do you think flowers smell to a bee? Describe what might be going through the mind of a bee as she excitedly dances from flower to flower. Is there anything in your life you get as enthusiastic about? Why or why not?
927. As the saying goes, it's important to stop and smell the roses. What do you think this saying means? Would you agree with it? Why or why not?
928. What are some ways that you can "stop and smell the roses" during the spring both literally and figuratively? What usually goes through your mind when you get a chance to relax and take in your surroundings? How often do you think a person should practice this habit and why?
929. What are some smells of spring that completely turn you off and why? What would you do if your parents bought an air freshener that smelled exactly like the worst of those smells? How would it make you feel and why?930. Based on your enjoyment of spring aromas, would you consider yourself a spring person? Why or why not? Out of all the people you know, who would you say is the springiest person and why? Which season do you connect with the most and why? Written by Bryan Cohen