891. Why did the bee fall in love with the flower and start the process of pollination? Create a mythical origin story about when bees realized that flowers should be a part of their lives.
892. Create a story using the following words: cleaning, honey, forward, and secret.
893. Create a conversation between two bears coming out of hibernation. Did they mean to sleep so long? Why or why not?
894. Write a poem about a caterpillar that is unsure it will ever be able to become a butterfly. What is the tiny creature so worried about and how did it get so glum?
895. You and your family have started a spring cleaning service for the neighborhood. What are some catch phrases you might put on your car to advertise for the business and why? Will the advertising make you a success? Why or why not?
896. To make some extra money, you've developed a spring-themed game people can play online to celebrate the season. Why do people enjoy the game so much? How hard did you have to work on it and why?
897. Create a song about two neighboring flowers with one trying its hardest to outgrow the other. Is the competitive flower successful? Why or why not?
898. You are the producer of a spring-themed movie and you need to do major re-shoots because audiences hate it. What don't people like about the film? What will you do to try to fix it and why?
899. You have been asked to write a letter to your grandmother or grandfather about your spring. Write the first few sentences of the letter. How would you write this letter differently than you would to a cousin or friend and why?900. You have received a message from yourself exactly one year in the future. What does your future self have to tell you about this spring and why? Will you do anything differently because of the advice? Why or why not? Written by Bryan Cohen
Use the above prompts or article as inspiration to write a story or other short piece.