941. How many steps do you think it takes for fresh spring vegetables to make it to your table? What are some ways people might have to work together to send these healthy treats your way? What could happen if they don't communicate or work well together and why?
942. What are some ways in which the different aspects of nature have to work together to grow the vegetables in the first place? What are some things that could happen in nature that would prevent the veggies from growing and why?
943. After a lazy winter, what are some ways you can spring into a more active season? What are a few things that could get in your way of being active and productive and why?
944. Why is it important to be up and about during the spring? What are some benefits of being outside and moving around? Would you rather be active or lie around during the spring and why?
945. Imagine that hundreds of people in your town participated in a huge community garden. What would it be like for so many people to get involved in the planting and why? How would gardening in a big group be different from doing it alone?
946. Several months after the planting stage of this huge garden, what would it look like? Describe the many different plants springing up throughout the plot. How would the people involved feel after working together on such a massive agricultural project and why?
947. Imagine that the showers of April went on for seven consecutive days. How would the rain affect your community? How would all of the rain change your daily routine? How would the constant precipitation make you feel and why?
948. If it were raining cats and dogs out there, what outfit would you wear to protect yourself? Describe your anti-rain gear from head to toe. What is the most important asset in your outfit and why?
949. Would you consider yourself a flower person? Why or why not? What do you appreciate the most about flowers and why? What are some aspects of flowers you could do without and why?
950. Imagine that you had seasonal allergies during the spring and you started sneezing every time you went outside. How would you spend your season differently from most people? How would you feel if you loved the outdoors but couldn't go outside?Written by Bryan Cohen