601. Imagine that one day you sat down to lunch like usual and found yourself across the table from a leprechaun! What does the tiny, green man tell you about his life, Ireland, and all his gold?
602. Have you ever seen a four-leaf clover? What would you do if you found this lucky plant? How do you think your life would change?
603. St. Patrick is partly famous for a myth in which he drove all the snakes out of Ireland. Have you ever had an experience with a snake? Would you keep one as a pet? Why or why not?
604. What would you do if you found a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow? Would you use it yourself or give some of it away to charity and why would you make that decision?
605. You and your family have won a free trip to Ireland! How do you think Ireland would be different from your home country? Do you think they would celebrate St. Patrick's Day differently? Why or why not?
606. St. Patrick's Day is all about the color green. Describe the greenest outfit you can think of from your forest green hat all the way down to your emerald shoes.
607. Create a made-up story using the following word: Irish, clover, green, and family.
608. Imagine that you were the luckiest person on the face of the planet. How would you use your luck to help yourself and to help other people? How would people treat you differently?
609. What is the greenest place you've ever been? Describe some of the plants and animals that set such a green scene. How often would you visit this place if you had a choice? Why?610. St. Patrick had a holiday named for him, but what if someone named a holiday for you? How would people celebrate such an important day? Why?