31. After weeks of training, you're finally ready to compete in a very summery competition: racing on a block of ice down a hill. Describe the day of the race, how you stack up against the other racers, and what you do in an effort to win. Are you successful? Why or why not?
32. A common summer event is the backyard barbecue. What is your food of choice during this meat-filled extravaganza? How well do you think you'd do if you were the grillmaster of this patty-flipping party and why?
33. You have been given the choice to pick any outdoor concert in town as a weeknight activity. What is your favorite kind of music and why? What would it be like to see that type of music outdoors and why?
34. The summer is one of the best times to go stargazing with your family. Imagine that you are primed and ready to watch a famous meteor shower with hundreds of other people at a local park. What might you see? How would it make you feel and why?
35. You have been selected as the grand marshal of a summer parade. Why did you receive this honor? What is it like to be the leader of a massive parade of floats and bands? How does it make you feel and why?
36. A Renaissance Fair is an event in which you are transported back to the olden times of the 1500s and surrounded by knights, queens, horses, and full turkey legs. What do you think it would be like for your family to visit such a place during the summer? Who would enjoy it the most and why?
37. The summer is jam-packed with street festivals that serve delicious foods that can include anything from gourmet burgers to specialty ice cream. If you could create a street festival dedicated to one type of food, what would it be and why? Why do you think people would like it?
38. After years of training, you have been hired to fly in the annual air show. What kind of tricks do you include in your plane routine? What does it feel like to have everybody watching you? Would you be afraid? Why or why not?
39. Another type of summer festival can center on arts and crafts. What is your favorite type of art and why do you like it? If you could have an artist personally create any artwork in your room, what would it be and why?40. Running events like three-mile races occur all year long but tend to be more frequent during the summer. What do you think you'd have to do to train for a three-mile race? Who would run it with you? How well do you think you'd do and why?