121. The biggest outdoor rodeo in the world can be found during Cheyenne Frontier Days in Wyoming every July. How long do you think you could ride a wild steer before you were tossed off? Do you think you'd make a good professional cowboy or cowgirl? Why or why not?
122. Locations around the United States that once housed famous author Ernest Hemmingway hold festivities on his birthday (July 21), such as the Hemingway Days festival in Key West, Florida. If you became famous, what kind of events would people hold to celebrate your birthday and why? What do you think you'll become famous for?
123. If you like salsa, peppers, and other spicy foods, the Chili Pepper & Salsa Festival in Texas every July is likely the place for you to be. What is the spiciest food you've ever eaten and how did it make you feel? Do you think you'll ever try something spicier? Why or why not?
124. The Burning Man Festival in Nevada brings 50,000 people to the desert to live in a temporary community built on artistic self-expression. What do you think your friends and family would do if you lived away from society in the middle of the desert for a week? What aspects of home would you miss? What might you learn from the experience and why?
125. The tiny town of Spivey's Corner, North Carolina, is the location for the annual Hollerin' Contest, in which people judge the best unique wordless whooping cry in the nation. What are some of the wordless ways that you communicate with other people? If cell phones and the internet were never invented, do you think you'd holler more to get people's attention? Why or why not?
126. The city of Roswell, New Mexico, holds an annual UFO Festival to celebrate the anniversary of an alleged alien crash landing in the nearby military grounds. Do you believe in alien life? Why or why not? What would you do if an alien landed in your backyard and why?
127. Every July, Gilroy, California, spreads bad breath throughout the area with its annual Gilroy Garlic Festival. If you notice that someone has bad breath, do you usually tell them or keep it to yourself? Would you want someone to tell you if you had garlic breath? What are some of the ways you get rid of pungent breath and why?
128. Also in California is the Northern California Pirate Festival, a celebration of cannons, swordfights, and mermaids. If you were a pirate captain, what would your pirate name be and why? What kinds of treasures would you try to plunder and what would your crew think of your captaining abilities?
129. Every summer, the Taste of Chicago is an event that allows visitors to try foods from over 70 Chicago restaurants all in one place. If you had a bottomless wallet and stomach, what 10 different meals would you try to eat on the same day and why?130. Cedar City, Utah, hosts an annual summer Shakespeare Festival in which many different plays by the famous bard and other playwrights are put on throughout the season. Imagine that you woke up one day and everyone was speaking in Elizabethan English. Wouldst thou be able to converse in thine own tongue? Wherefore or wherefore not?