241. Describe the hottest you've ever been during the summertime. Where were you, what were you doing, and who were you with? How did you beat the heat? How did it feel to be that hot and why?
242. What do you think is the hottest place in the entire world? What precautions might you have to take to keep yourself safe? How and why do you think people choose to live in a place like that?
243. You and your family have discovered a treasure chest of gold on the beach using your trusty metal detector. What happens next? Do you get any special credit for it being your metal detector? Why or why not?
244. Imagine that you've been stranded on a desert island during the hottest part of the year. What will you do to survive? Will you get rescued? Why or why not?
245. You have written and published a best-selling book called The Secret to Summer. What is it about? Why do people enjoy it so much? How does your life change after writing a best-seller?
246. If you could take a class to learn one skill during the summer, what would it be and why? How would you incorporate this new skill into your life? What would your friends think and why?
247. Your family has embarked on a 50-mile bike trip to explore everything your city has to offer. What places would you want to go to and why? Would the 50 miles be tough on you? Why or why not?
248. You and some friends have purchased Around the World plane tickets for the summer, allowing you to visit multiple cities in every continent. What places would you most want to visit and why? What would you learn in getting to see so many different cultures and why?
249. Which of the following summer activities would you be most likely to do: relax by the poolside, go fishing, build a sand castle, run a lemonade stand, or read a book series? Why would you make that choice? How does that activity make you feel and why?250. Create a made-up story using the following words: sandy, crabs, drenched, and mouthwatering.