241. In some countries, food is not nearly as plentiful as it is in the United States. Imagine going through a Thanksgiving holiday in the midst of a famine. Could the holiday still work without the massive piles of meat, side dishes, and dessert? Why or why not?
242. With most of your family on a diet, the T-Giving meal has become a much more sensible and healthy affair. In what ways would the meal be different? Would you still be able to enjoy this reduced-calorie feast and why?
243. Imagine you had to write a letter to everyone who helped you at all in the past year. Who would be some of the people you wrote to? How many letters might you write in total? Who would you give the most thanks to and why?
244. It's the post meal football game and everyone in your family is playing, even your grandparents! Describe the two teams, the positions your family members play and the game itself in great detail. Who would win and why?
245. You can pick three guests, living or deceased, famous or non-famous, to join your T-Giving meal. Who would they be and why?
246. Instead of cooking, your parents have decided to order-in all of your favorite take-out food as a sort of delivery feast! You have the choice of three restaurants. Which ones do you choose and why? How does the low-stress, oven-free meal work for your family?
247. As part of a school project, you need to visit the Thanksgiving meal of all of your classmates or friends. How might each meal be different? How might the people be different at each gathering? What would you learn about the holiday in general and why?
248. A turkey, a pilgrim, and an American Indian walk into a house. What are they doing there? Why are the three of them hanging out together?
249. It's all over the news: one out of a million turkeys has come down with a condition: singing turkey disease. And one of those turkeys is in your house! What kind of songs might this turkey sing? How would having a musically-inclined bird change your family's holiday?
250. What is on your typical Thanksgiving plate? Do you pack it to the brim with as much food as possible? Do you only fill it with your three favorite foods? Use all of your senses to describe the plate in great detail.