471. Do you think that love is an important part of life? Why or why not? Why might it be tough for someone to be happy without experiencing love?
472. Imagine that you are going on your first date some time during high school or college. Where would the date occur, what activities would you do during it, and would the person like you enough to go on a second date?
473. One of the most mysterious and exciting things on Valentine's Day is to receive a note from a secret admirer. Do you think you'd ever send a valentine without including your name? Why or why not?
474. Imagine that one of your friends has just received a secret admirer letter and has asked you to help him or her to find out who it is. What are some of the ways you'd try to narrow down the suspects? Would you be able to identify the admirer by the end of Valentine's Day? Why or why not?
475. If someone wanted to be your valentine, what would be the best gift the person could get you and why? How do you think you'd react if this potential valentine gave you the exact gift you wanted?
476. What is the most romantic love story you've ever heard? Why do you think it was so romantic? Would you want something like that to happen to you when you're older? Why or why not?
477. While shopping for valentines, you stumble into a back room filled with love potions and love spell books. Would you buy and use any of these magical items? Why or why not?
478. You wake up one morning and find that everything in the world has turned pink for Valentine's Day! How would this change your typical day? Would you enjoy this pink existence or dislike it and why?
479. What do you think it means to fall in love with someone? Do you think that you'll ever fall in love yourself? Why or why not?
480. When two people are in love, they can act pretty silly with pet names, weirdly high-pitched voices, and a lot of staring off into space. Do you think that you'll act like that when you fall in love? If so, why? If not, how will love affect you differently?