511. Imagine that you and your friends created a snowman or snowwomen who has come to life before your eyes! What would this snow person have to say? What would you all do together and why?
512. While shoveling snow from the driveway can be fun, it's also a lot of hard work. Describe an afternoon of shoveling with your family. Who does the most work? Who complains the most? How do you all celebrate after your accomplishment and why?
513. Imagine that you are in the midst of a massive snowball fight involving everyone in your entire neighborhood. Describe what it would look like to see so many snowballs flying through the air. How would it feel to be hit with one?
514. Your family has purchased the fastest sled on the market and you are extremely excited to take it down the steepest hill in the neighborhood. How do you feel when you're about to sled down the hill and why?
515. One shape that's easy to make in the snow is a snow angel. What are some other drawings you might make in the snow with your body? Do you think it would be easy for your friends and family to tell what you're drawing? Why or why not?
516. There are some days that it is just too cold to go outside. On a day like that, what would your favorite indoor activity be and why? Would you rather do outdoor winter activities or indoor winter activities and why?
517. You and your friends have embarked on a scavenger hunt to find various winter objects outside. What are some things that you might look for? Which would be the most difficult to find and why?
518. Imagine that you and your family have decided to take a nature hike around your neighborhood. How would the plants, animals, and houses look different in the winter than they do in the summer? Would you rather go on a winter hike or a summer hike and why?
519. After a long day of hanging outside in the snow, it's important to come back home and warm up. How do you warm up after a full day of winter? Why is it necessary to get warm and toasty after all that chilly weather?
520. What is your favorite snow activity? Why do you enjoy it so much? Who would you pick to do that activity with you and why?Written by Bryan Cohen