611. You are a bell ringer for the Salvation Army at the local grocery store, trying to raise money for those in need during the holiday season. What are some of the challenges you might face in fundraising? Do you think you'd do a good job? Why or why not?
612. The city is covered in snow and as one of the only snow plow operators in the area, it is your time to shine. What would it be like to operate this big piece of machinery to clear the roads? Would it be scary? Why or why not?
613. Professional ice sculptors have the ability to create beautiful things out of a block of ice. What kind of training do you think you'd need to become one of the best in the business? How would you feel, knowing that your beautiful creations would eventually melt, and why?
614. How would your life be different if you were a professional figure skater for the Olympic team? How hard would you need to work to stay at the top of your game? Would you be nervous having the entire world watch your performance? Why or why not?
615. As a gardener in a cold climate, the winter is not your time to shine. What are some ways that you could keep up your profession during the winter? What would you miss the most about the other seasons and why?
616. You begin to shiver on the sidelines of the conference championship in your biggest National Football League game yet. How will you handle the winter weather of Lambeau Field in Green Bay, Wisconsin? What position do you play and what will you do to ensure your team's victory?
617. It's Christmas Eve and you're working as a cashier in the busiest toy store in the city. How do you handle the unruly customers, the lengthy lines, and the desire to be at home? Is it worth getting paid extra? Why or why not?
618. You make the most delicious chocolates in the world and you can't wait to sell them on Valentine's Day. What is your favorite kind of chocolate to make and why?
619. A birth defect has caused you to have a handicap that affects your legs. What are some of the challenges you face during the winter? How would you overcome these obstacles? How would you feel not getting to participate in all of the physical winter activities and why?620. You are a pilot for a commercial airline. What is it like flying through the difficult winter conditions? Do you ever feel nervous about the snow and ice? Why or why not?