671. The holiday season can be a bit overwhelming with the delicious smells of Christmas, Hanukkah, and other festivities. Which is your favorite of the holiday smells and why? What would that smell make you think of it you happened to get a whiff of it while walking down the street and why?
672. Gathering with family during the season can bring a great many odors together, from your aunt's perfume to the baby powder of a newborn cousin. What is your most memorable family smell from your most recent winter holiday gathering and why? Is it memorable in a good way or a bad way and why?
673. After a long weekend day of playing in the snow, what scent would you most want to smell upon returning home and why? What does that smell usually mean is about to happen and why?
674. After that day of play, what would you least want to smell and why? How would that smell make you feel and why? What would you do to avoid that smell and its consequences and why?
675. How would you describe the smell of a winter's day? If you were to take in that smell during a different season, what would it make you think of and how would it make you feel? Do you like the smell? Why or why not?
676. How does winter smell differently compared to the other three seasons? How would it make you feel if you noticed the aroma of winter more than a month early and why? Would the possibility of extra winter excite you or disappoint you and why?
677. As you take off your many winter layers, you notice that even you smell a little different during the season. How has your scent changed in the wintertime and is it for better or worse? Would that aroma alteration cause you to make any changes? Why or why not?
678. If you could choose a smell of winter to bottle up and wear as a cologne or perfume, what would it be and why? How would people react differently to you if you smelled like that aspect of winter and why?
679. How do you think the smell of winter has changed in the last century with more cars on the road, ice-melting chemical salt, and snow blowers? How would your neighborhood smell differently way back then and why? In what other ways would your area be different?
680. How might the smells of winter change in the next 100 years and why? Would new technology produce better-smelling chemicals or worse-smelling ones? Will the winter become more or less environmentally friendly and why?