501. Imagine that you and your family are stuck inside because of a massive snowstorm! What activities will you do while you're inside for a couple of days? How will you feel being unable to exit your front door and why?
502. It is thought that no two snowflakes are exactly the same. What do you think it means to be unique? Would you call yourself unique? Why or why not?
503. When it's cold and icy out, there are a lot of things in your town that may have to slow down or stop. What are some examples of parts of your area that wouldn't be able to work like usual? How might those stoppages affect you and why?
504. In your efforts to find a great hill for sledding, you and your friends have gotten momentarily lost in the snowy forest. How would you find your way back home? What would your first course of action be and why?
505. Some animals grow a heavy coat of fur during the coldest months of the year. Imagine that humans were fur-growers as well. How would your life change with a thick coat of hair? How might winter be different for you? Why?
506. Since most of us don't grow a fur coat every winter, we need to wear the proper winter equipment. Describe your winter clothing from the top of your head to your toes. What is your favorite winter clothing item and why?
507. During the winter, it can get so cold outside that without a coat you can get sick. What are some of the things that can happen if you don't protect yourself from the temperature? What are extra precautions you can take to be warm during the winter?
508. Imagine that the snow from a storm was so strong it knocked over the trees in your neighborhood into the power lines and shut off the electricity. What would your family do with no power in the middle of the coldest season? How long would it take the power to come back and why?
509. If you could be any winter animal, which would you be and why? How would your life be different in the winter than in the summer? What would you miss about being a human and why?
510. What are the best parts of snow and why? What are the aspects of snow that you dislike and why? Do your parents share the same opinion as you? Why or why not?