691. How do you think the country would be different if we were in the middle of a wintry ice age? What are some ways that you and your family would do things differently and why?
692. If there were an ice age afoot, how would the country's economy change? How would it effect agriculture, shipping, and air travel? How do you think we as a nation would adapt to the weather and why?
693. What are some ways in which a town can come together to fight back against a winter storm? Who are some of the people who need to communicate during a storm and why? What is the end result of these people working together?
694. What would happen if these people failed to work together during some harsh winter weather? What problems might your town face and why? What would you do to try to improve the situation and why?
695. You have been tasked with thawing out and starting a car that has been completely frozen over with a thick sheet of ice. What would you do to get it loose? Who would you ask to help and why? Would you be successful? Why or why not?
696. How might your tactics change if you were a rescue worker and there was a very cold person trapped inside the icy vehicle? Describe how you'd get the person out of the car and what you'd do afterward to make sure he or she was alright.
697. If you lived in a consistently cold and icy climate, do you think you'd be drawn to an ice-related sport like ice hockey or figure skating? Why or why not? Would there be any sports you play now that you wouldn't be able to participate in? Why or why not?
698. Imagine that you are the goaltender in an outdoor ice hockey game with over 100,000 people watching you. How do you feel and why? What are some ways that you handle the pressure? Do you think you would win? Why or why not?
699. Who is someone you know who strongly dislikes the winter? What does he or she have such an issue with the season? If you wanted to convince this person that winter was awesome, what would you do and why?700. People living in certain climates have never experienced a cold, snowy, and icy winter. How might they be unprepared for the season if they took a vacation to a wintry place and why? How would you personally help this person and why?