701. While Easter is a very religious holiday, many of the religious aspects are toned down for the general public, which focuses on candy and the Easter Bunny. Why do you think the religious parts of the holiday aren't emphasized in most stores and parties?
702. How would the holiday change if all of the candy and Easter eggs were removed and the focus was completely on the story of the resurrection of Jesus? Do you think as many non-Christians would celebrate the occasion? Why or why not?
703. How do you think the balance between religion and the more secular aspects of Easter like candy eating will change in the next 100 years? How might new technology and a changing society affect that balance and why?
704. As society continues to become more digital, do you think fewer people will take time to paint Easter eggs and put up decorations for the holiday? Why or why not? What are some of the benefits to making things by hand instead of creating them on a screen?
705. Imagine that the world was completely painted over in the holiday's pastel colors. How would the colors change in the following areas: your house, school, clothes, books, and hair? How differently would these brighter colors make you feel?
706. Many people who celebrate the holiday have the money and resources available to spend on decorations, candy, and gifts. Imagine that you could not afford such luxuries and that your family could only buy one Easter-specific item. What would it be and why?
707. Imagine that the Easter Bunny was a superhero who not only delivered baskets of goodies but also fought crime. How would this lawful bunny stop the bad guys? How might the holiday change to incorporate his celebrity crime-fighting status?
708. There are many songs that are sung for Christmas but hardly any for Easter. Create the titles of an album worth of made-up music for Easter. Take one of the songs and write at least a few lines of this hip-hoppy tune.
709. Imagine that major holiday figures like the Easter Bunny, Santa Claus, Cupid, the Thanksgiving Turkey, and a bunch of others have come together for a game of poker. What might these famous holiday figures talk about?
710. One of the most beautiful and expensive Easter eggs in the world has gone missing and you and your friends have been enlisted to find the thief behind the master plot. How would you come up with a list of suspects and gather clues? Would you be successful at finding the egg thief? Why or why not?