441. How would you describe fall in your town? Is it a time for people to come together, a season in which people tend to keep to themselves, or something else entirely? How do you think your town has changed for the fall season in the last 50 years and why?
442. What would you say makes your town unique during the fall and why? How is your town similar to other areas in the fall and why? Which would you say is your town's most unique season and why?
443. Imagine that you are going trick-or-treating with a large group of families and friends. Who are the most likely people to be in that group and why? What would you differently with that group than you would if it was just you and your parents and why?
444. What costumes might your group members wear and why? Describe what outfits these friends and family members might wear based on their preferences and personalities.
445. You and your friends have been turned into a pile of leaves! What will you do to get out of this situation before you all get raked?
446. How do you think trees feel when they lose their leaves? Imagine that a bare tree began talking to you about the season. What would it say and why?
447. If you could cast a bunch of famous actors and celebrities to play your family members for one Thanksgiving, who would they be and why? How would the holiday be different with people playing your family as opposed to actually being your family? Why?
448. If your family was replaced by actors for one year's Thanksgiving, what would you miss the most about them and why? Why is it important to be with your actual family for turkey day?
449. Imagine that you had no phone or games to play while you were sitting outside in a forest full of red, purple, and yellow leaves. Are you more likely to appreciate the beauty of the season or be bored? Why? How does fall nature make you feel and why?450. Which of your family members other than you is most likely to appreciate fall nature and why? What is it about this person that makes him or her enjoy fall's foliage more? What are some things nature has that technology doesn't?