781. There are many spring festivals that allow you to look at the blooming trees, flowers and other plants. Where in the world do you think the best place to attend such a festival would be and why? Who would you take with you and how would you document the festival?
782. You have been invited to a spring food festival, celebrating farm-fresh fruits, cheeses, and meats. Why do you think food tastes better when it's straight from the farm? Would you ever consider living on a farm? Why or why not?
783. Spring is a time for big dances like prom for high school students. Imagine that your town or school had a dance that you were invited to. What would you wear and what kind of dances would you learn in preparation? Would you have a good time? Why or why not?
784. It's spring break and you have been given the choice to go anywhere you want! Where would you choose and how would you get there? What would you do during this exciting vacation?
785. Imagine that you have written a play to be a part of an international theater festival going on during the spring. What would the play be about? Who would star in it? Why was it selected to this prestigious theater celebration?
786. National Park Week in April allows nature lovers to visit their favorite national parks like Yosemite for free. What do you think you'd see at a national park that you wouldn't see walking around your local woods? What might be an image at the park that you remember for a lifetime and why?
787. You've been challenged to a pie-eating contest at a local spring festival. How will you train for this speedy eating event? What kind of pie would you choose to eat? Would you win? Why or why not?
788. During spring flower shows and other plant events, gardeners spend many hours caring for their creations in hopes of winning a prize. Do you think you'd be able to put in the time necessary to grow a prize-winning plant? Why or why not?
789. As part of daylight saving time, we spring forward one hour and set all of our clocks accordingly. Imagine that you accidentally went an entire year into the future. How would your life change? What would you have missed in the previous year? Would you be able to get back? Why or why not?790. Imagine that you could create your own spring festival. What aspects of spring would you celebrate, where would you hold the event and what would it be called? Would people enjoy this new celebration? Why or why not? Written by Bryan Cohen
Use the above prompts or article as inspiration to write a story or other short piece.