181. You have bitten into a huge slice of watermelon. Describe how the juicy melon tastes and how the taste makes you feel. What are some events and places the taste of watermelon might make you think of and why?
182. As part of a goofy contest, you must dig into a watermelon with your hands to try to find a clue inside. How does the pink melon feel against your fingers as you burrow through? How do you feel afterwards when you're covered in seeds, melon and juice? Do you like the feeling? Why or why not?
183. Quite accidentally, you've swallowed some pool or ocean water while playing with your friends. How would you describe the taste? What would you most want to eat afterward to try to get the taste out of your mouth and why?
184. After taking a dip in the water and rolling around on the beach, you are completely covered in sand. How does the sand feel on your skin? Where does it feel the strangest and why? What will you do to rid yourself of this sandy outer layer?
185. How would you describe the taste of your favorite summer food? In what situation would you usually eat this seasonal delicacy and why? How do you think a famous chef would make it differently from the way it's normally made for you and why?
186. Imagine that you were the chef putting this meal together. In what ways would you have to get your hands dirty to cook it? How would touching the food feel? What would your cooking difficulties be and why?
187. Summer wouldn't be summer without an ice cream treat to keep the temperature at bay. What flavors and toppings would you include in your ideal ice cream creation? How would all of them taste together? Is there anything that could make your dessert even better? Why or why not?
188. After finishing your ice cream, you realize that it's all over your face and hands. How does the sugary sweet treat feel as it sticks to your skin? What would you do to clean it off? How do you feel differently when it's all cleaned off and why?
189. While they're not meant to be eaten, sometimes we accidentally get a taste of sunscreen or bug spray during the summer. How does the taste of these chemicals make you feel? What is it important to avoid getting too much of these products in your mouth?190. When you completely avoid sunscreen and bug spray, you end up with a summer sunburn and bug bites. How would you describe the feeling of a sunburn? How would you describe how a bug bite feels? Which would you say is the most irritating and why?
Use the above prompts or article as inspiration to write a story or other short piece.