441. What are some of the sights and sounds that come to mind when you think of Valentine's Day? What sights and sounds make the holiday different from regular days?
442. Imagine that you have to do a big favor for a friend by dressing up in a giant heart costume for a candy shop on Valentine's Day. How do people who walk by treat you? What do you get in return for this hearty favor?
443. What is the best valentine you've ever received and why did you like it so much? What is the best valentine you've ever given and what made it so special?
444. Valentine's Day is a holiday about expressing love to the people who are the most important to you. Who are the people you love the most in the world? Why?
445. What is the most memorable chocolate you've eaten in your lifetime? How did you come to receive such an amazing dessert? Describe how it tasted in great detail.
446. Continue the story. You opened up the envelope at your desk to count the number of valentines you received. Despite there only being 20 people in your class, you've counted over 100 valentines in total! You look up and notice that everybody is smiling in your direction...
447. Why do you think red and pink are the most common colors on Valentine's Day? How would you feel if you had to dress up in a bright pink and red outfit all day on February 14th? Why would you feel that way?
448. An alien has landed in your classroom on Valentine's Day and you have been given the task of explaining exactly what the holiday means. How do you explain this loving day to a little green man? Are there any parts of the holiday that confuse him? Why?
449. On Valentine's Day, many couples try their best to be romantic by going out to dinner and getting expensive gifts. What would you do to be romantic if you were in a relationship? Why do you think those things would be romantic?
450. You have been transported 100 years in the future to a digital and futuristic Valentine's Day! How would the holiday be different in the future? What would be some of the things you'd miss about the present-day love fest?